Move Mee is unlocking the future of mobility with a unique phone-as-a-key solution. Set up by
successful entrepreneurs from the worlds of car rental, car sharing and digital marketplaces, Move
Mee has partnered with some of the biggest names in travel and automotive supply to transform the
way people get around. With £1m in seed funding we’re now looking to expand our team and take the
minimum viable product to the most valuable app.
We are looking for a senior full stack engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will have
robust knowledge across front and back end stack, with particular fluency in VueJS and the Laravel
PHP framework. You’ll be quick, accurate and have an intuitive understanding for user experience;
you’ll be contributing to the biggest leap forward in mobility for a generation.
We are looking to bring in an experienced Business Analyst to work closely with our leadership team
to develop business strategy. We need you to help explore the possibilities, define requirements,
manage scope and act as the lynch pin between our development team and leadership team. You will
ensure features and products are released on time, that they deliver the expected results and that
we can report on the successes.
It would be useful if you have a digital background and understand the possibilities and
opportunities that a digitally focussed strategy can bring to a modern business.
You will be joining a motivated & highly skilled team to work collaboratively in the further
development of our business and shaping how we work with our clients.
- Working with senior management team to develop long, medium and short term strategies to deliver
new products and features that support the overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with the development team to explore these requirements, manage scope and estimate
- Manage a varied delivery schedule of new product features, or behind the scenes technical
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders, including client management teams
- Ensure requirements are sound and aligned to the business goals and strategy
- Work with the product owner and technical lead to prioritise tasks and maintain the backlog
- Collect, understand, own and communicate the requirements for products, projects, and features,
translating these into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Identify changes to scope, communicating the impact and any tradeoffs where necessary
- Proactively identify and implement techniques that will improve ways of working
- Work with both the client and development team to deliver a shared goal
- Champion the product vision and maintain the development teams focus on specific goals
- Facilitate decision making with stakeholders, product owners, designers and the development team
- Comfortable discussing technical pieces of work with developers to identify a way forwards and
shape the work that needs to be undertaken
- Contribute and advise on the strategic vision and future progression of the team
- Assist in the analysis of audience feedback and data
- Keep an eye on competitor propositions and innovative opportunities
- Business Analysis experience working in software development, ideally within an agile delivery
environment (Kanban or Scrum)
- Demonstrable experience of facilitating workshops using a variety of techniques to drive
outcomes from a multi disciplinary group
- Understanding of relevant documenting & diagramming techniques such as BDD, UML, Domain Models,
Process Flow, Use Cases, User Stories and User Journeys
- Ability to simplify complex problems into component parts and evaluate systematically
- Experience of an iterative approach to software development and delivering with a regular
- Show a proactive approach to communication at all levels across the team
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of working with analytics tools and writing requirements for data analysis
- Experience working closely alongside developers and testers
- Awareness of app and web development technologies, techniques and practices in a fast- paced
- Reporting back to other team leads to ensure company consensus on decisions
Nice to haves:
- Web or App development experience
- Experience with ZenHub or other project management software tools
- Mentoring others and helping them to improve their skills and knowledge
- New Mac Book - you get to open the lovely packaging!
- The necessary screen and USB adapters for the above
- You can work from home, but will be expected to make an office visit at least once or twice a
- Flexible working hours considered, but you will need to be available for a daily stand up call
- Yearly training budget is available for conferences and courses
- 28 days holiday (incl. public holidays) + your birthday off
- Pension contribution
- Salary will be competitive and will depend on your experience and skills
First stage interview is a telephone chat so that you can learn more.
Please email [email protected]